As you explore the educational options for your child, our hope is that you will find Holy Spirit School to be the faith-filled, dynamic, academically excellent institution that we know it to be. For over fifty years we have educated the youth of our parish and community and each year we continue to strive to inspire the minds and ignite the hearts of our students both in and out of the classroom. We welcome you to tour the school and speak with faculty and staff to see if Holy Spirit School is a good fit for your family. We would love to have you join our community.
Admission decisions are made once the application file is complete with all supporting documents, and accepted on a rolling basis. For more information, call the school registrar at 703-978-7117, extension 1113.
The following is needed for the application process and the school forms can be found on the Application Materials page:
- Completed Application for Admission
- Original and copy of birth certificate (original must be provided for review upon acceptance)
- Copy of current Immunization Record
- Copy of sacramental certificates (Baptism, first Communion, first Reconciliation)
- Copy of current and two previous years’ report cards
- Copy of current and two previous years’ standardized test scores
- Completed Release of Student Records – this is to be submitted by parents to current school (if transferring)
- Completed Request for Information Sheet – this is to be submitted by parents to current school (if transferring)
- Proof of custody (if applicable)
- $100.00 per child non-refundable application fee
A completed application includes copies of the above listed documentation, required forms and records and a non-refundable application fee of $100.00 per child, payable to Holy Spirit School.
Once accepted a $150 non-refundable registration fee is required to hold a student’s spot for the coming academic year. Additionally, the Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Heath Form found on the Applications Materials page must be sent to the school office no later than August 1st. Failure to do so may delay entrance into Holy Spirit School.
Holy Spirit School admits students of any race, color and national origin.