What is the purpose of Holy Spirit’s Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)?
- Helping parents fulfill volunteer hours
- Helping parents learn more about the school & create a partnership in their child’s education
- Increasing school spirit & academic enrichment
- Supporting the teachers & school administration
- Raising funds to fill gaps
Did you know that your dues & fundraising contributions help to fund…
- Classroom technology needs & upgrades including IT support and server space, internet connection, new/replacement laptops, teacher iPads, White Board replacement parts, & the new school website
- Teacher continuing education & classroom supplies (up to $250) for special curriculum themes
- Student enrichment programs like buses for field trips, cultural art performances & Field Day.
- Student digital curriculum including BrainPop & the Scholastic Reading Inventory.
- Tuition financial aid for families in need (up to $6000 annually) and high school scholarships for two graduation 8th Graders ($1000 per student)